Long Range Tactical Scopes
We all know that a suitable long range tactical scope will be essential to our everyday life. However, as a result of the variety of the products, how to choose one is always time-consuming and energy-wasting.
Our page will lead you to the most recommended long range tactical scopes. They all have satisfying work efficiency and also a reasonable price.
Below is the list. Time to take a really careful look at it now.
Best Price Long Range Tactical Scopes
Punch ‘em out at 1,000 yards! Osprey Long Range 10 – 40×50 mm Tactical Scope, BIG BUCKS OFF! Now’s your chance to really test the limits of your ultra-velocity, magnum-caliber rifle.
- “This scope is still one of my favorites.” – Josh Assing
- “I upgraded the mounts, but the scope itself is built like a tank.” – G. Evans
- “I have had some time with the scope and I have put several rounds down range with it and its staying dead on!” – Kurtzbein
Counter sniper Optics 4-50 Tactical Scope,75mm Objective Specifications: – Power Range: 4-50 – Main Objective: 4-50mm – Ocular Lens: 37mm – Bell Diameter-Front: 68mm – FOV(ft@100yds): 26.
The Monstrum S3940-M Tactical Rifle Scope is a compact scope designed for close to mid range shooting, with high optical clarity at between 3 to 9 times magnification and a 40mm objective diameter.
- “I took it out to the range to sight in my AR15 and I discovered an awesome way to quickly zero it within 2-3 shots!” – A. Vance
- “The optics are very clear and the magnification works good.” – Kelly
- “Is it the best scope made?” – Evan L.
Millett 4-16×50 Tactical Riflescope is the no-compromise choice for the hunter, tactical operator and target shooter who demand the best. Engage. Neutralize.
- “This scope is a good alternative to the much higher priced units.” – Longshot
- “I would recommend this scope to someone looking for a good deal.” – chris
- “It is so well made, solid, heavy duty and strong!” – lway45
The S430-H Rifle Scope is an ultra compact scope for close to mid range shooting, providing crystal clear targeting at 4 times magnification. At only 6 Inch long and 13 ounces, it is one of the sleekest, most lightweight scopes on the market.
The S430-M Rifle Scope is an ultra compact scope for close to mid range shooting, providing crystal clear targeting at 4 times magnification. At only 6 Inch long and 13 ounces, it is one of the sleekest, most lightweight scopes on the market.
- “This is a very good scope for any one who has a AR15 or a small caliber rifle.” – lori carlton
- “I really don’t need all of the illuminated reticles, but if I hunt Zombies it will come in handy.” – Rex
- “It absolutely does not hold zero!” – joemas777
Official Ultimate Arms Gear New Generation 2.5×32 P4 Mil Dot Rangefinder Reticle scope. This package includes the scope, a pair of premium low profile 7/8 weaver-picatinny scope mounting rings, see thru protective lens caps, as well as a lens cleaning kit.
As the number one riflescope innovators in the world, we’ve worked diligently with law enforcement and military experts nationwide to design, test and prove the finest family of tactical shooting instruments in the industry.
- “Large Knobs that are easy to move and mark.” – Kyungho
- “Bushnell has an excellent line of scopes.” – Scott
- “For target shooting and the open hunting I do it is perfect.” – Miles
Long – reaching BSA 6 – 24×40 mm Mil Dot Tactical Scope, SAVE BIG! The glass you need for hunting success at a distance! BSA’s crown jewel, this tactical driver offers amazing versatility.
- “Excellent value in a low cost scope.” – JoeFriday
- “It is easy to focus from 6x to 24x.” – Branden
- “Again, really do like the way this scope adjusts and how accurate it is and will likely buy another if the need arises.” – L. Flewelling
Millett 6-25x56mm Long Range Riflescope is the choice for the long-range hunter, tactical operator and target shooter who demand the best. Get features usually reserved for a much higher price tag! Today, most riflescopes are built on a 1 or 30mm tube, but the Millett LRS-1 Long Range Rifle scope has a 35mm tube for added strength, brightness and clarity.
- “So the bottom line, it’s a pretty darn good scope and I would recommend it.” – Scott S. Clouser
- “It lets in plenty of light and has a sharp image.” – Matt Lee
- “It is a good scope and there isn’t a person that is reading this that doesn’t have something in their house that is made in China, Japan, India ect..” – fencer28
Bookmark & Share This Page
I hope you found my article informational and that you will share the url with your family and friends. This button makes it easy to bookmark and share my post to many social networks.